- 2019-2022: Joffrey Derchu (Ecole Polytechnique, co-supervised with Mathieu Rosenbaum).
- Joffrey Derchu, Dimitrios Kavvanthas, Thibaut Mastrolia, Mathieu Rosenbaum. Equilibria and incentives for illiquid auction markets.
- Thibaut Mastrolia, Jiacheng Zhang. Agency problem and mean field system of agents with moral hazard, synergistic effects and accidents.
- Joffrey Derchu, P. Guillot, Thibaut Mastrolia, M. Rosenbaum. AHEAD: Ad Hoc Electronic Auction Design.
Published and Accepted Articles
- Joffrey Derchu, Thibaut Mastrolia. On Z-mean reflected BSDEs. To appear in Bernoulli.
- Paul Jusselin, Thibaut Mastrolia. Scaling limit for stochastic control problems in population dynamics. Applied Mathematics & Optimization. Vol 88, No 14 (2023).
- Bastien Baldacci, Iuliia Manziuk, Thibaut Mastrolia, Mathieu Rosenbaum. Market making and incentives design in the presence of a dark pool: a deep reinforcement learning approach. Operations Research, Vol. 71 No 2 (2022).
- E. Hubert, T. Mastrolia, D. Possamaï, X. Warin. Incentives, lockdown, and testing: from Thucydides’s analysis to the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Mathematical Biology. 84, No. 37 (2022).
- P. Jusselin, T. Mastrolia, M. Rosenbaum. Optimal auction duration: A price formation viewpoint. Operations Research, Vol 69 No 6. (2021).
- O. El Euch, T. Mastrolia, M. Rosenbaum, N. Touzi, Optimal make-take fees for market making regulation. Mathematical Finance, 31, pp109-148 (2021) and its corrigendum (pdf).
- R. Elie, E. Hubert, T. Mastrolia, D. Possamaï. Mean-field moral hazard for optimal energy demand response management. Mathematical Finance, Vol 31, Issue 1 (2020).
- I. Kharroubi, T. Lim, T. Mastrolia. Regulation of Renewable Resource Exploitation. SIAM J. Control Optim. Vol. 58, No. 1, pp 551-579 (2019).
- N. Hernandez-Santibanez, T. Mastrolia. Contract Theory in a VUCA World. SIAM J. Control Optim. Vol. 57, No. 4, pp 3072-3100 (2019).
- R. Elie, T. Mastrolia, D. Possamaï. A tale of a Principal and many many Agents. Mathematics of Operations Research. Vol. 2, No. 3, pp 377-766 (2019).
- T. Mastrolia, Z. Ren. Principal-Agent Problem with Common Agency Without Communication. SIAM Journal on Financial Mathematics. Vol. 9, No. 2, pp 775-799 (2018).
- T. Mastrolia., D. Possamaï. Moral Hazard Under Ambiguity. Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications. Vol. 179, No. 2, pp 452-500 (2018).
- T. Mastrolia. Density analysis of non-Markovian BSDEs and applications to biology and finance. Stochastic Processes and their Applications. Vol. 128, No. 3, pp 397-938 (2018).
- T. Mastrolia, D. Possamaï, A. Réveillac. On the Malliavin differentiability of BSDEs. Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré série Probabilités et Statistique. Vol. 53, No. 1, pp 464-492 (2017).
- T. Mastrolia, D. Possamaï, A. Réveillac. Density analysis of BSDEs. Annals of Probability. Vol. 44, No. 4, pp 2817-2857 (2016).
- P. Imkeller, T. Mastrolia, D. Possamaï, A. Réveillac. A note on the Malliavin-Sobolev spaces. Statistics and Probability Letters. Vol. 109, pp 45-53 (2016).
- M. Jeanblanc, T. Mastrolia, D. Possamaï, A. Réveillac. Utility maximization with random horizon: a BSDE approach. International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance. Vol. 18, paper no. 15, 1550045 (2015).
Habilitation thesis: Analyses of models and incentive mechanisms for financial regulation and population monitoring, (pdf).
Habilitation thesis defended on January 8, 2021 at Université Paris-Saclay.
PhD Thesis: On the regularity of solutions to Backward SDE and applications to finance, (pdf).
Doctoral thesis defended on December 15, 2015 at Université Paris-Dauphine.
Doctoral Dissertation Committees
- Jessica Martin, May 2021, INSA de Toulouse. Title: Some Principal-Agent problems under societal constraints. Referee.
- Bastien Baldacci, May 2021, Ecole Polytechnique. Title: Quantitative Finance at the microstructure scale: algorithmic trading and regulation. Examinator.